Return Policy and Procedure:Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website, on the receipt or packaging slip, or in the following terms R. Analytical Services will accept qualified and conforming products for exchange or refund within 15 days of the original purchase date.
To qualify for return, all products require a return authorization (RA) number prior to being returned.
Items must have/include:
• Must be 100% complete
• In the same condition as when sold
• In original packaging as provided by the manufacturer
• All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included.
All Authorized Returns will be inspected. Products found to be non-conforming will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee at R. Analytical's-Services.com sole discretion.
Consumables: (toner cartridges, ink cartridges, blank media) are not returnable for any reason once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Support and replacement for these products are available exclusively through the respective manufacturer or supplier. Please make sure you verify all specifications and compatibility before purchasing.
Software: Are not returnable once the packaging or outer wrapping has been opened.
• Defective items may be exchanged within 15 days of purchase for the same item or title only.
Rebates and UPC Codes: Products offering mail-in-rebates are non-returnable to R. Analytical Services.com once the rebates have been filed for.
• Please be sure that the product is working and that you intend to keep the product before filing for rebates.
• Products missing UPC codes are not returnable and will be subject to a restocking fee at R. Analytical-Services.com sole discretion.
Non-qualified Returns and Restocking Charges: Non-qualified or non-conforming returns are not included in R. Analytical-Services.com’s return policy. If returned will be rejected or subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% at R. Analytical-Services.com’s sole discretion.
Return Processing: Once authorized returns are received, processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product(s) are received.
Return Shipping: For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you delivery confirmation. R. Analytical-Services.com shall not be responsible for returned items that are lost or damaged in transit. Any physical damage during transit of a return, remains the customers responsibility. We advise customer immediately upon receiving notification so the customer can contact their chosen carrier to start a damage claim. The responsibility is between the customer and the carrier, no R. Analytical-Services.com.
• Postage to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable.